To provide personal, professional investment management, financial planning and ancillary financial services to our clients and their families:
Personal service and trusted relationships
- Build long term, personal relationships of trust and care with our clients and their families to ensure their, and future generations, financial security and well-being.
- Provide excellent, ‘old fashioned’ personal and caring service to our clients on an ongoing basis.
- Provide care and support to clients in difficult family situations through our social wellness initiative.
Holistic financial planning
- Provide holistic management of client affairs under one roof – Investment Management, Financial and Estate planning, Tax, Wills, Trustee services and Administration of deceased estates.
- Deal with one Trust Officer who manages all elements of clients’ affairs within Personal Trust.
- Gain a detailed and thorough understanding of our clients’ financial needs and family set-up, ensuring all-encompassing advice on investments and estate planning.
- Determine clear and understandable financial and investment goals, and develop portfolios and a financial plan as a roadmap to achieving these goals.
Investment Performance & Risk
- Protect and grow clients’ capital over the long term based on their investment mandate and agreed risk profile.
- Target consistent and competitive investment performance through an experienced investment team and a robust investment decision making process.
- Provide cost effective investment solutions through our in-house asset management offering.
Ease of administration
- Provide cash management and other admin services to clients who are less able to manage these aspects of their own affairs.
Investment behaviour and discipline
- Instil financial discipline and encourage clients to improve their financial behaviour through close relationships and ongoing monitoring and review of their portfolio and financial plan
- Improve the clients’ investment decisions by understanding the behavioural and emotional biases of investing. Emotional and irrational decisions are the largest destroyer of investor value.